Skip to main content

Strange Zombie Occurrences


“The probability in this day of age for a zombie popping out from underneath your bed is very high,” says some doctor (or claimed to be a doctor) we found in some dark spooky alley way. He appears to have a Phd in zombietology, and has been in the field for over five years now, trying to get the worlds attention about crucial zombie information that humans have the right to know about. “Already I heard of five classified cases of zombies popping out from underneath children’s, newlyweds, and grandparent’s beds.” His expression goes dimmer as he also talks about how people never believe these stories when they hear or see them. “The majority of humans today have never seen a zombie before, and the ones that have seemed to always be shipped off to some sort of asylum. They are made to look like a bunch of loonies!” I did not get any more info from the doctor because the sound of police sirens at the next block forced the doctor to make a quick getaway.

I decided to take matters into my own hands and answer my own questions about these odd zombie occurrences. After some in depth research watching Hollywood monster films, I came to the conclusion that zombies do not just pop out from underneath someone’s bed. In fact, the more obvious and practical places are behind a stairwell, around the next corner, and in the future, where the zombie has been in some sort of freezer in a locked up basement and his brain is still preserved. Once unthawed, the most unlucky person in the world is there when the zombie wakes up from his deep nap.

I noticed ever since I’ve been in contact with the zombietologist that I have been seeing an odd big black van parked across the street from my house with the occasional men in tidy black uniforms peeking out of the van door window. When I’m on my cordless phone having a casual conversation with my mother, I can hear them in the background ever so slightly. Why would they be keeping such a close eye on me? It is almost as though they could have been monitoring all my phone calls and other routines…, but that would be silly.

Finally at this very moment I think I have the mystery solved. All the clues link together. The zombie doctor, the big black van, my mother, and the phone bill I forgot to pay. It is all because. Ouch! Wait. Where are you taking me? NO! You won’t take me alive! I must finish this blog. The people must knoooooooooww…

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey kidnixx, I found a zombie-themed website:

http://www.nakedzombie.com/

Check it out for zombie-lovin clothing....

Popular posts from this blog

Handy Dandy Hitting Machines

The baseball bat is recognized along with several other blunt objects a traditional way of killing zombies. The best part about these hitting machines is that it is very hard to miss your target (unless you are Wendy Torrance in Kubrick’s The Shining ).Beating the living dead’s head in with a crowbar, or even a hockey stick, is a method that is still being practiced in zombie entertainment today. Using this method requires a large team along with you, all armed, in case you turn around the next corner and bite off more then you can chew. There are various results from trying to bash a zombie to death (well…deader) Results include, though are not limited to 1) “I totally worked that zombie and now my golf club is stuck in his head, and there is a zombie behind me gnawing on my shoulder” 2) “I can’t seem to even damage this zombie and I think he’s mocking me with his moaning insults”, and 3) “I swear I killed that exact zombie once before and I don’t think I was really meant for this wor

ZOMBIE SNAKES!

Once the movie Snakes on a Plane was on the big screen, audiences and viewers couldn’t possibly think of a situation that could be worse. To me there is an obvious worst case scenario. Zombie snakes on a Plane…!!!! Zombie snakes break all rules of the zombie survival guide. They can creep into small places and their speed wouldn’t really be reduced to any significant measure. Also they don’t moan or leave hints of their whereabouts. Once snakes turn into the living dead, they are more relaxed and don’t have much taste for human flesh. They just have a taste for hurting you for no apparent reason, and I mean a snake bite to the eye….red swelling so much you can’t even see…throat getting itchy and starting to close off because unfortunately your allergic to snake bites as bad as some people are to bee stings…you catch my drift. A snake’s venom is a powerful weapon, but once zombified, that deadly power is enhance to turning its victims into mindless zombies. Also now people have a reaso

A Modest Theory

Ever wonder where zombies come from? I do. I think I came up with a valid hypothesis. In a galaxy, far far away of course, superior beings of an alien race dumped these zombies on Earth. Perhaps it was trash day, or they just did not get along with the zombies, and decided that alien and zombie would both benefit in relocating zombies to Earth…ERRR. How inconsiderate not notifying us how to communicate with these zombies. If they at least taught us their dialect then we could ask politely to the living dead salesclerk currently nibbling (putting it lightly) on your finger to please stop. Instead we are forced to shoot them, and every now and then take pleasure in slaughtering them (I know you like it). I say we all write a petition to this alien race in taking their zombie horde back to their home world and give us something even cooler, like a human crossed with a giraffe, or teriyaki noodles the size of a two story house… Wait, how about a gun that shoots laser ketchup and mustard on