Skip to main content

Most Frequent Asked Zombie Question...?


If a zombie infects you by their bite, is it curable?

Yes it can be cured by two simple methods, though both very painful and just as deadly. The first method is immediately chainsaw the bitten limb before the little Ooobers spread through your body. Ooobers are the deadly germs within the zombie's teeth that act as a poison and turn you into a mindless zombie. They look like the Great Gazoo from the sixth season of the Flintstones. Also I remind you that it would suck if the zombie took a bite out of your jugular, and thinking decapitating yourself would save your skin.

The Second method takes more guts than pain. Once a zombie bites you, you immediately bite the zombie back in the same place. The Ooobers that were transferred into you go back to the zombie. I recommend that this method is done with extreme caution. If there is an onslaught of zombies around you, I'm afraid that the only path you will walk is the zombie path. Also, they won't care if you're trying to bite him or her back because now you are in their grasp and vulnerable to another infectious bite. Both methods umm… well… suck. Instead I recommend that you welcome your soon to be zombie heritage and the culture that surrounds it. Spread the word of the zombie horde, and you will not be resisted, because all it takes is a bite to create new and a little fresher followers.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So that is what Ooooobers look like! You are absolutely crazy, though on the genius side, not the singing in the middle of the street kind. And what is with that christmas picture you posted!?

Thank you for making my day a little more interesting, and giving me something enjoyable to read.

Popular posts from this blog

Handy Dandy Hitting Machines

The baseball bat is recognized along with several other blunt objects a traditional way of killing zombies. The best part about these hitting machines is that it is very hard to miss your target (unless you are Wendy Torrance in Kubrick’s The Shining ).Beating the living dead’s head in with a crowbar, or even a hockey stick, is a method that is still being practiced in zombie entertainment today. Using this method requires a large team along with you, all armed, in case you turn around the next corner and bite off more then you can chew. There are various results from trying to bash a zombie to death (well…deader) Results include, though are not limited to 1) “I totally worked that zombie and now my golf club is stuck in his head, and there is a zombie behind me gnawing on my shoulder” 2) “I can’t seem to even damage this zombie and I think he’s mocking me with his moaning insults”, and 3) “I swear I killed that exact zombie once before and I don’t think I was really meant for this wor

A Modest Theory

Ever wonder where zombies come from? I do. I think I came up with a valid hypothesis. In a galaxy, far far away of course, superior beings of an alien race dumped these zombies on Earth. Perhaps it was trash day, or they just did not get along with the zombies, and decided that alien and zombie would both benefit in relocating zombies to Earth…ERRR. How inconsiderate not notifying us how to communicate with these zombies. If they at least taught us their dialect then we could ask politely to the living dead salesclerk currently nibbling (putting it lightly) on your finger to please stop. Instead we are forced to shoot them, and every now and then take pleasure in slaughtering them (I know you like it). I say we all write a petition to this alien race in taking their zombie horde back to their home world and give us something even cooler, like a human crossed with a giraffe, or teriyaki noodles the size of a two story house… Wait, how about a gun that shoots laser ketchup and mustard on

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to everyone, and see you in the new year!